Monday, May 17, 2010

*Vanilla Twilight*

Where in the world has the time gone. The days have just come and gone so quickly. SO much has happened with in the past month, it's insane to believe that it could possibly all have happened with in a few weeks time.

Hightlights include:
Ramisha plus Bryce was created which = many late nights, good talks, quality spooning, Man from Snowy river marathons, random adventures, and three best friends.We each filled missing places in each other's lives and i wouldn't trade that for the world.



2)END OF SEMESTER! yes, even though i thought it would never come, my second semester of college flew by! I honestly look back to January and can't believe how much has come and gone since then. not only did i never in a trillion years think that i would pass Microbiolgy i passed it, as well as all my other classes!!!! Big news also came about a month ago when i received my nursing acceptance letter. Through much prayer and soul searching i discovered that signing and turning in that paper was still the right thing, and since then everything has just fallen into place.

The end of the semester and spring weather has brought to pass many crazy adventures! the weather is just too nice to stay inside, and the sun God's have been very generous with spring weather. we've gone on camping trips, hikes, bike rides, Popsicle parties, naps on grass, sun burns and the air smells of SuMmEr!

3) Mother's Day! As mother's day was approaching i felt really bad i wasn't going to be there. and as my parents would call through out the week i would explain to them that i couldn't come home since it was the weekend before finals week. i knew my mom was sad, so on saturday i planned a surprise trip to Weston! Landon and i drove down early sunday morning and completely surprised my mom! it was the best mother's day ever!!!! It was fun to be there with my family. Not to mention Landon got introduced into the world of Weston! (poor guy! lol)



4) GRADUATION! my awesome roomies made it to graduation! Congrats Camilio, Ash and Rosa! It was awesome to be there and support you guys! And i couldn't help but wonder what it will be like in two years when i finally get to do that!!!!


5) SUMMER!!!! I moved out of my apartment officially on saturday! it was a crazy few packing days but all done now. i'm staying in twin a few extra days though so i can work, and enjoy the summer with my friends here in Twin! It's wonderful!


Summers are full of possibilities. adventures. relationships. and new beginnings. As my summer of 2010 starts I hope that i can become more the person i want to be, that i can make right choices that will lead me towards my potential best self and that all the relationships, friendships and the life i've created will continue getting better! life is wonderful!


Cuidate
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment