Saturday, August 1, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY!

I had a GREAT birthday! it's great to finally be 19! it's crazy to think though that i am 19, it seems like such a different number than 18, and so close to 20! My birthday was on a Sunday this year, and also the same day as Mikey's homecoming. So mom made a delicious birthday breakfast and we had a fun birthday morning! I got from lou and cute little Webkinz, i've wanted one since she showed me hers. they are so cool! Buddy gave me some cute towels for my apartment at school. Mom and dad gave me a really pretty new birthday dress. After we all got ready we went to the homecoming and then up to the zilles' for lunch. Grandma Lou lou gave me a Deseret Book gift card so i can buy a CTR ring. and Grandma and Grandpa Barringer gave me birthday money, which i used to buy a new swim suit! A few days later we had a swimming party to celebrate mine, uncle bruce's, myria's and cormies birthdays! it was lots of fun! the Snows gave me money to go towards developing Ecuador Pics, and the birky's gave me great stuff for my kitchen in my apartment! i am so excited! and i loved all my gifts.!
i am always just amazed at how everyone loves me and remembers me on my birthday! Thanks to all of you who wised me a happy birthday on facebook also!

No comments:

Post a Comment