Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas in Twin!


It finally snowed in Twin!!! and we were SOOOO excited! one beautiful snowy night we found our selves watching the Forgotten Carols and then playing in the snow! we made snow angles, sang carols and went over to the grassy areas on campus to play in the wonderful white magic that had fallen.

we decided that we needed to decorate our little apartment. no way could we spend half the christmas season in a boring un decorated apartment! so with the little tree i found and random decorations from everyone we decorated a cute little tree, with a tiarra on top!

we even made a stocking for each of us.
my room mates have really become my family. it's hard being away from my girls for a long period of time. We're like sisters, we know eachother's strengths, weaknesses, and can tell when one of us needs a hug. there are many nights when i'll walk in, close the door behind me and say, "Girls....we need to talk..." then we'll all cuddle up on the couch together and laugh, cry, freak out, or just talk. my girls are so important to me and i love them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment