Tuesday, December 22, 2009

*Winter*

This is me taking a deep breath... I have no idea where the past two months have gone. Time continues to just fly by. There really is so much to catch up on, and i have no idea where to begin! So in looking through pictures I'll just start where i remember the most...



November came and went with the fabulous holiday of Thanksgiving. It was wonderful to be home, with my family, and counting my many blessings. As much as i loved where i was last november, it was wonderful to eat thanksgiving dinner surrounded by all the many people that i love. we started Thanksgiving morning with a wonderful game of cousin football out at grandma lou's. it was so much fun! Thanksgiving dinner was out at Grandma Barringers this year.



It was nice to have everyone there except Sammy and Great grandma. As usual the day after Thanksgiving we went Christmas tree hunting! we trudged through snow to find the perfect christmas tree. i even found one for my apartment. the perfect little charlie brown tree.



Family traditions are so fun, and it's always nice to finally be all together again!

No comments:

Post a Comment