Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's Been a While!

It's been a while since i've even had time to think about blogging! but today finds me with honors class canceled, and no work because Twin Falls County schools have a long weekend! So... before i finish homework and take a fabulous nap i thought i would blog a bit.
The weather has for sure turned to fall. It's been pretty nippy the past few days with a strong cold wind. Yesterday our high was only about forty, but today with a little less wind it's probably high forties. The sun is still shining though, so that's nice!
Last weekend i went home because mom and dad were in Wisconsin. so they needed someone to go home and be "mom". We had a lot of fun, I met up and had lunch with Jared Stewart which was tons of fun. Lou and I made cookies, and we went to a benefit dinner for Ty Coats.
It's always nice to go home, but I miss Twin when i do go home. However it only takes a few days away to be grateful for all that you left behind.



Last friday Nat Louie and I went to the WS foot ball game! It was so fun to be at a WS football game again. However slightly odd to not be cheering i had fun just sitting and watching. I love highschool football games, and it's even funner when you're from a small town like West Side. Quinton got to go in for a few minutes too which was super fun to watch. I think Natalie was a tad embarassed to be with me when i would get super excited! lol



Since i was home it made perfect sense to go to Ben's Farewell! He did a fantastic job, and it was fun to see him again. I am also so proud of him for going on a mission!

And that brings me to this week. Classes keep rolling on. I had my first Chemistry test, and i pulled a low B, so that's not a complete failure. I turned in my first English 102 paper on Happiness. I think i will post that, so if you want you can read it. It was a fun paper to write. Now i'm planning a speech for Comm101, I am doing an informative speech on my favorite topic in the world. Ecuador! So that'll be fun!

Well until Next Time,
Love
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment