Friday, September 18, 2009

Together Again!


Last weekend i also got to go to the Ward's homecoming! it was so awesome to see them again, to listen to them, to hug them, and to feel of their spirit. I am once again so grateful for the influence they are in my life and for the friendship i have with them! It was also fun to see all the "Elders" again, we had fun catching up, and it's good to see that their lives are reaping the blessings of missionary work.

(The Wards and I with their granddaughter outside their home in Bountiful)

I also stopped in to see Deven Grange after his homecoming in College Ward! we were excited to see eachother again! I am so proud of all those boys!

Emily

1 comment:

  1. How awesome you got to see them!!! I was thinking about them because I knew they were coming home in Sept. Too bad we're not in Utah to have been there.

    ReplyDelete