Thursday, January 7, 2010

Flash Back of 2009

The year 2009 was really quite eventful. As i tried to compile a blog entry of flashbacks it was hard to decide what were the "most" eventful events that happened.
Of course the first that will always come to mind is my safe return from South America.


Not only do i think of my safe return but also the first 5 months of my year of 2009 were spent exploring the wonderful country of Ecuador. It is still so crazy to me that i actually was there, that i did live there, and that the most incredible year of my life isn't just a dream.

But with my return brought a really really fun summer with lots of GREAT memories!

Our family took a trip to California to see Great Grandma hutchins. It was so fun to be with her and to see her again!

In July natalie and i took a fun trip through Utah and visited all the utah temples. we ended in Vegas with Heidi and Peter! it was a BLAST

In july i finally turned 19 and we went to the new Harry Potter to celebrate! In August grandpa turned 80 and we had a big party for him up in Maple Rise! August also brought the new school year and my move to Twin Falls! I was blessed with amazing room mates and we have so much fun together!

I love college life, my classes this last semester were fun, and i feel like i finished my first semester of college successfully! i love my ward, institute and my job.

I have had the amazing opportunity to work with the Pray Reh family. and i will forever be grateful for the influence they have had on my life!

In october i started dating Shane. It's crazy to think three months have passed
since then. We have a lot of fun together and he makes me so happy. I am grateful for him.
It's rewarding to have a home away from home, and it was fun to have some christmas celebrating with my roomies as well as my family at home. I was sure excited this Christmas season and i am glad i was able to be with my amazing room mates and my wonderful family!


And that's a wrap! Brief but fun to remember all that has happened in 2009!

Emily

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recap! Love the pictures and also so grateful for your safe return!!!!!

    ReplyDelete